The Hong Kong Asian-Pop Music Festival (HKAMF) is proudly entering the 9th year in 2019. The HKAMF 2019 will be held in Hong Kong at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 22nd March, 2019.
The nomination of contestants for the HKAMF 2019 Supernova Song Contest has begun. The selection of the one representative from all qualified nominations will be by an independent selection panel. The successful candidate from each of the following regions being Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam will compete at the HKAMF 2019. Details are as follows.
“Hong Kong Asian Pop Music Festival 2019 – SUPERNOVA”
Date: 22nd March, 2018 (Preliminary and finals)
Venue: The Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
- The nominated recording artistes are restricted to local artiste, holder of local passport.
- The first release of the nominated recording artistes should be by record label as a commercial recording, digital or otherwise, was made anywhere on or after 1st January 2014.
- Nomination must come from a record label or artiste management that has established track record.
- Nominations from other regions will be handled by the local recording industry association. IFPIHKG will hold the final decision on the nomination qualification.
- The selected overseas Artiste and support team should hold valid travel documents 6 months before coming to HKAMF and shall apply the requisite Hong Kong Work Visa promptly. The organizer may assist in such applications.
DEADLINE: 15th December, 2018
Regions of Contestant:
Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam
For further information, please refer to the attached Nomination Form for HKAMF 2019 or contact us at 2861 4313.